A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A cooperative 1-4 player rogue-ish, TDS/Shmup.
Play an alien rock band of kitten pirates looting in space to fund your music tour.
Currently Implemented Features
- Single Screen Local Co-Op for 1-4 players
- Top down and SHMUP play styles
- Character Creation
- Revive your fallen comrades
- Use Bullet Time to move around projectiles
- Procedural Level Generation
- Level up to gain powerful abilities
- Procedurally generated weapons and bosses
- Purchase items and pets for defensive effects
- More levels, weapons, items and enemies
- More character skins
- Daily Run, Weekly Run, and Global Leaderboards
The game is playable equally well with any input type.
- Support for XBox, Playstation, USB, and Bluetooth Gamepads
Each new update to the game will include new content. I stream much of the development and even let viewers decide on new designs. Want to get involved and make an impact on the future development of the game?
Follow my Twitch channel to get notified when I go live.
Or follow me SpreadShotDev on Twitter to hear about new builds or sales.
|Published||201 days ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Bullet Hell, Colorful, Controller, Co-op, Dungeon Crawler, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Early Adopter Rewards
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Your Name in Credits
Have your name reside within the game's strange universe, forever crawling up.